- Our Town
- Board of Education
- District Services
- Our Schools
- Parents & Students
- Faculty Portal
- Site Map
Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2017-2018
Presentation to the Wethersfield Town Council - 3/20/2017
Approved Budget for Fiscal Year 2016-2017
The Wethersfield Board of Education invites all residents to view the presentation and encourages your thoughts and comments on the proposal.
District Calendar View all events
- TueDec26 Board of Education Meeting CANCELLED 7:00 PMCANCELLED
- TueJan09 Board of Education Meeting 7:00 PMTown Hall Council Chambers
- TueJan23 Committee Meeting - Finance & Information 6:00 PMTown Hall
- TueJan23 Board of Education Meeting 7:00 PMTown Hall Council Chambers
- TueFeb13 Board of Education Meeting 7:00 PMTown Hall Council Chambers
District News view all news
At our last Town Meeting our grade six students treated the Webb School Community to their version of Channel 51 News (after our address 51 Willow St.). This video was done with our talented art teacher and is an elementary version of the WHS Blue Eagle News. The WHS kids inspired us! Please click for more.
Photo Slideshow - November 8, 2017
Students in Mrs. Cookson's 4th grade class have been working to read "with their noses in the book" and notice details about their characters in order to develop an interpretation. This week they applied these new strategies to closely read and interpret photographs. Please click for more.
Webb Students, Staff, and Parents come together for Walk to School Day! Thank you to all our families that were able to join us and to Mr. John Morris and Mrs. Elaine Paradise from the Board of Education for walking with us!