Instructions for installing an App on your iPad when you are provided with an App Code
1. From your iPad, go to the App Store (by clicking on the App Store App)
2. Click on the 'Featured' tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page
4. Click on the Apple ID and choose "Sign Out". Please be sure that you are signed out.
5. Click the 'Redeem' button
6. Enter the code (the code is not case sensitive -- a code can be entered with lowercase letters)
7. Click go or enter on the keyboard (you will be prompted to sign in with an existing Apple ID). You should choose "Use Existing Apple ID".
8. Sign in with your Apple ID. You will not be charged because App codes are pre-purchased.
If you install an App code with your own Apple ID you'll be able to update the App on your own.
9. Once you are logged in the App will install on your iPad where there is room (but never on the first page). After the App installs you can move it to the dock or the first page if you prefer.
If you prefer to watch this process we have a tutorial video available here.